A unique opportunity to dive into the world of mindfulness in English!
What do you get from Minfulness Foundations Training?
- learn more deeply to understand and practice mindfulness
- strengthen your interaction and empathy with those who are most important to you
- improve resilience, stress management and sleep quality
- add MBSR to your professional skills
- reduce social media usage and manage other addictions
- feel more joy and balance in your life
Why join the Mindfulness Foundations Training?
- We have more than 20 years experience in MBSR aka Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Teacher Training
- Leena is the only Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Teacher Trainer in Finland, who is certified by the University of Massachusetts
- Our collaboration with the Mindfulness Center at Brown University guarantees the high quality of our trainings according to international standards (MBI:TAC)
- The MBSR-method was originally developed by professor Jon Kabat-Zinn the at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center. Since then the positive effects of MBSR have been validated in numerous scientific studies – this method works!
- The impact of practicing can be measured even in brain activity and structures as well as in other physiological improvements
- The long duration of this training allows more time for the benefits to get rooted and for new neural paths to become established
- This Foundations Training is also the 1st part of the 2-year MBSR Teacher Training Path
Contents of Mindfulness Foundations Training
- 11 full days in-class teaching: practising MBSR and learning the theory behind the method. These 11 days also include a 3-day residential retreat in a retreat venue outside of Tallinn.
- Educational material, both written and audio.
- Individual practice: regular individual practice is an essential part of the program and helps mindfulness to root into your everyday life.
- Live webinars with the group to support practising and to enquire and share together.
- Free 12 month subscription to the PREMIUM section of MindfulnessApp Leena Pennanen.
- A practice partner to interact and to reflect your experiences with. This offers a great support to your learning.
- At graduation you receive a certificate from the Center for Mindfulness, Finland.
Price & Schedule
The cost of the training is 2.475 €
Discounted price is available as follows:
full payment prior to 16th Oct,price is 2.359,50 €
Payment is also possible in several instalments – please ask for options. NB. Prices do not include accommodation and meals during the retreat. Cancellation of registration with full refund possible until 15 days prior to the start of the training. Thereafter your registration to the training is confirmed and noncancelable, and the full price for the training is to be paid as agreed.
The course consists of 5 in-class modules (total 11 days) plus 4 live webinars.
19.-21.03.2021 (retreat center)
10.02.2021, 03.03.21 18.00-19.00
Language: English (possible translation to Estonian, ask for details!)
Training location: Weizenbergi 20/1, Tallinn